Sunday, September 11, 2011

tomorrow.... the day.....

LOL... nth much... just having exam... i mean mid-term exam...tuesday might be having presentation.....
i must do it well..... dont let myself dont for this sem..... i wanna work hard for myself..... fighting!!!!!!!!!

yeah.... heheheee..... haix.... stay and lock myself inside my room,.... doing some reading...... lol....
how come i can wrote smth in my blog.....

my house phone cant stop ringing...... is like doing big business... LMAO...... hehehee....

haix... so damn boring at home..... cant going out... stick with exam....assignments..... haix.... faster graduate lahhhh... hahahaaahahaa.... i need go for my internship first.... im really not knwing whr i wanna go for my internship....NO IDEA at all.... my.fm???? hitz.fm???? melilea be their public relations??? hahahaaa...

tension i nak pikir....

No comments:

Post a Comment