Wednesday, September 21, 2011

♥ ♥ ♥ Hello Kitty ♥ ♥ ♥



all these picture i took with my phone.. trust me.... with the 2nd photo...  :D
Hello Kitty...
she's part of my life... she live with me for more than 7 years... i get it from McD....
that time im still young.:)
im feel glad that, i have her in my life.... she's cute...:D
every time i sleep, i hug her, 
when im sad, i share with her.... 
sometime i also spend time with her..... 
when im sad scold by my mum, i will hug her...shee her face, then it will make me smile.... i love her....
i know she's cute... :D
i will never give someone my kitty.... me and her never leave each other....... we always stick each other... no matter what... although i married, im still bring my ♥kitty with me...
♥ kitty she's part of my life...... :)

i ♥ u kitty... :))

No comments:

Post a Comment