Sunday, September 4, 2011

am not ready for this......

yeah.. am nt even getting ready to resume to step into LIMKOKWING....... i just wanna have fun... holiday......
assignment.......... exam....presentation.......  come to me......




raya break for 1 week...... haixx.... i havent do anything yet....

writting report......... do revision..... week 6 we having exam.. mid-term exam..... am nt get ready lahhh..... my mind erm........... no comment for that.. LOL.... hope am serious for this sen3..... in year 2.... cant play play le.... can!!! who says that? ADELYN!!! STUDY HARD PLAY HARD!!!!!!!!!!! my 2nd quote.....

in sem5, once done with sem5, im going for internship...... whr am i going to have my internship??? for me? am not sure tooo... there's several choice for me..... but.... i must work hard during this internship.... if my internship fail, i cant graduate..... so... make sure i must do the things that i love.....
  1. MY.FM
  2. HITZ.FM
  3. ME magazine company agencies.....
  4. MELILEA company....
these are my choices.... but... i can just choosing 1 only... and... am going to tell my lecturer... she will write the letter to the company..... 
i just have to be patient for 1 year 6 months... nt 6 months... is 4 months......
then..... ............. ........

am graduate!!!!!!! graduate on 2012.... JULY.... date? am nt sure about that. is going to be held at LIMKOKWING CYBERJAYA campus...... woooooohoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
times flies.......





No comments:

Post a Comment