Thursday, January 19, 2012

Up Coming CNY 2012. . .

wat???? today is Thursday???? OH MY LORD.......
seriously i didnt know at all... all i know is..counting down to my resume school time....
by the end of January, result will be out at student portal... nice... i not ready to look at my result...
haixx... wooow... 2 more days to go... then CNY... i havent gotten any ready yet... all i know is... smile.. and get my angpow... hehehee.... this time CNY, my relatives go for travelling...
my uncle gone for Thailand... my cousin been to Taiwan.. lastly my brother went to KL... me want toooo!!!!!!!!!!!
tired CNY at home... cleaning... all those stuff... and also watching those CNY tv... catch up my Feng Shui ... didnt know how will be my Zodiac this year at Dragon Year... i wish it will be blast!!! since last year not that perfect... i hope that this year will be the GOOD year for me.. when it comes to my health, love, education...

No comments:

Post a Comment