Friday, January 13, 2012

last day at work..

today, will be my last day at work... :))
some sad, sweet, sour and salty happiness....

some of my friends... i will miss them alots..
this afternoon, suddenly Jay and his fren come to our shop.
i tell him that today will be my last day working at here... then he look so shock...
then he ever promised my MCD... then he and his fren faster go buy MCD for me...
he buy Big Mac for me... awww..... how touching.. i tot he will buy the mac chicken for me..
for ice-cream for me... heheheheeeee.....
good..nice... aww... wanna cry now...
then afternoon Nur come to shop too.... he and his Fiance come together... she gv me the letter for me...
and also my boss.... she gv me the free cookies to me... :D

every1 i will be missing them much... muacksss.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love u all,....

No comments:

Post a Comment