Saturday, January 21, 2012

Dragon Year 2012..


 

Happy Chinese New Year...2012... bye bye year of Rabbit.. Hello Dragon Year.. :D
tomorrow will be the busy day for me... helping in the kitchen... tomorrow will be the CNY eve... in the night, family busy cooking, in the midnight, 12am, Fire craker will start showing.. it will be the exciting night ever... heheheeee... okok la... 
everything gone smoothly... just that some of my family gone for holiday.... sighhh...
but it doesnt effected my mood at all... im still wanna get my Ang Pao... my salary, and also my Ang Pao money will put at my Hong Leong Bank... im wanna open new Account at there.. so that i can get my Hello Kitty Card,... huhuhuu... cant wait for that day to come... hahahahahaaa....

last but not least....

wishing you all:

Happy Chinese New Year Eve!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment