Wednesday, October 5, 2011

new look...

sorry.. XD
just updated my blog.....

this friday am going to Ausssie..... :D

cant wait.... im stil havent pack my stuff...

once walk home from campus this afternoon.

feels tired...hot....glad that i have done submit my assignment....
am not sure how my lecturer going to see it.... blurrr bahhh.. LOL...

haix... nt good at Ps ..... heheheeee.....

atleast i have try... :)

right nw, am feeling sooooo sick....
 i told my mum i feeling so sick...

mum's reaction:

what?? almost going to Aussie, u already sick... thats mean the virus asking u dont going to vacation..

WHAT LAHHHH....

luckily tomorrow no class at all... wanna pack my stuff already

and

rest myself....

for those read my blog,

please!!!!!

take care ofyourself.... weather changes....... be careful and watch out.. for those who have sick....

make sure bring wet tissue or bring with u any Instant Hand Sanitizer....

cleans the VIRUS.......

see ya...

have a nice day..
♥ u all.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment