Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Home sweet home...

just coming back  from KL.... really damn tired..... Huat lahhh...caught in the bad flu..... shit..... sighhh... yesterday morning having flu...

sitting down inside the plane.... my sit just near the wings.... wooow... it's gonna hurt my ear...

on the way back from Kl toKch.... my ear soooo pain me... and im still having flu here....

on the journey ...inside the plane, the voice sooooo damn hurting my ear.... maybe is because my flu..... i keep on eating sweet, also no use at all......

luckily finally back home... my ear not that hurt anymore.....
u guys must asking how was my trip to KL right????

for me......  okok la.......  im soooo surprise i spend not that much... compare to my previous trip to KL...
this time i just spend on the shoe... i bought slipper for just RM29.90... surprise or nt????

compare previous one... i spend up untill rm500... just for mine only.. haven't add up any  F&B stuff....
in the next article im going to telling step by step my trip ...... stay tune... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment