Sunday, March 13, 2011

u are the only one - adelyn yuko

now am doing my very own song.... hope u guys enjoy it.... heheee....

[#] music in my mind..
everytime u come me
my heart keep disappear
[##] everytime u hold me
i never felt this feelings
never felt way this before (no~)
u are the only one that's make me feel but i feel now
wishing u know
that i could be feel what u feel
gonna back no more
cause i love u and i gonna let u know (no..oh~)
that u in always be the one that i want

<chorus> u are the reason why i can fly
because u, i touch the sky
u are my babe cause u are my only one
no one knows me tat u do
in my heart feelings true
u are my baby cause u are my only one

[#] -- [##]
cause i love u
this gonna let u know (oh~)
u are the only 1 that make me but i feel now
<chorus>

u are the reason that i living in love
you are the reason that have my laughter
u gave me strength to live everyday
u are my only one this i promise u...
<chorus> x2

No comments:

Post a Comment