Friday, March 4, 2011

my plan for my first artwork..

design studies 1... my 1st assignments was given by my lecturer are......

my dreams....

i know it sound very easy for that... when u start to thinking.... gosh..... im gonna crazy... today i was like spend 2 hour for doing research... i havent doing my marketing assignments....

this drawing artwork only gv me 2 weeks to done and then submit....

gosh...... not enough time for me.... this week have to start sketch..., next week need to be done half...

next week thursday, my lecturer gonna gv us the 2nd assignments.... aiyooooooo.....

cant she pity us..... alot assignments,,..... this year gonna be my worst year ever!!!!! design studies.... next year am, adelyn nt gonna draw any stuff... seriously... need start to hold my camera..... heheheeee.... cant wait it....

there's my idea of artwork...

 this is the art that am gonna draw.... bt... i change some...





these are the tools that ama gonna include it inside my drawing.... cant imagine my final artwork,....
   all the best for myself....

No comments:

Post a Comment