Sunday, March 6, 2011

my "torture" design...

can believe it or nt???

i been using 2 hour to draw 1 line.....

after that i draw butterfly....

using almost 2 hour.....

using 10  minutes to break...

than.... continue my artwork....

shit....

this how i waste my time.....

just for drawing.....

i using almost 2 hour just to draw butterfly.... thats ridiculous.....
what to do.... nt good at drawing....
i was thinking... y mass comm have design subject??? haiz.....
pity us that nt good at drawing.... espically me....
using 2 hour to draw line....
even salleh said : u guys have life's drawing?
 we said: no...
he said: u guys are very lucky... no life's drawing... if yes.... matilah semua org....
they draw 1 baldi using 10 hour.... for us..... huhhh.... need 1 day......and the half.... lmao....

pity me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment