Monday, January 10, 2011

National Sevice or PLKN

PLKN . . . . 
on the 2010 i was been selected to follow the National Service camp.....
my camp was at sematan... near Lundu.. not Bau or serian camp..
its really far from kch.. its takes smth like 1 hour 30 minutes... wooow.... really far huhh..... wat to do...
heheeee....
i was at thr for 2 months...although they said must be thr for 3 months... i went out earlier... for study at college.... i went out by 26-5-2010.....remember my date...heheee...
that time also my some KL and 1 kch fren went back too.... 
there are, me, yian ping, ksin yi, jess,miko, daphne..and 2 guys...
woow... miss it....
i went back home that time almost end the programme too... i dont care....
as long my sijil are coming...heheee...
am feel so great that my skin not dark... alot ppl at thr are jealous of my skin tht are not black....
want tips or my secret?? ask me personally... i didnt apply any sunblock stuff.... like banana boat, sunplay thse stuff.... those tings are not effectively.....
i love my PLKN was the activity of menembak.... hari sukan.. thats all.... kawad... its was a torture and killing me.....flying fox.... im scared lar.... luckily nth happen to me... am feel great.... am scared of high lar.... hahahaaa... im screaming that time... luckily the jurulatih didnt pekak... lolx
this is my first, and the last timme holding M16 gun.... woow... so proud of myself.... and meet the army people....
here are some picture... hope u guys enjoy it... ;)
sorry ya, if any blurr pic.... cause tat time didnt bring any good hp to thr... :))
 dewan Mas Gading.. while waitinng the muslim...
 my room key P3/20
at the airport kch.... last picture with KL fren...with jurulatih John too...
 sarjan try to demo how to use and shoot it..

 M16 gun

                                                                   my locker... [messy...]



 Dutch Lady milk... chocolate favour.... as my breakfast b4 turun padang...i drink it at 4.15a.m


 since my last day  at camp, although the food was spicy, i have to eat it... very clean huhh... no food left... jux ignore the lft food part there ya

 sunday my parents bought me fruits instant of KFC...PIZZA HUT...and etc...
 shooting time with M16 gun... i still remember mine was at 11 place.. getting ready time... havent shoot yet
 shoot time....
 my jurulatih and my KL fren... Ksin yi and miko law
 zul and anita....
 sports day.... my happiest day ever... and exciting...
 my 1st breakfast
 dinner
 my kompeni BRAVO flag...
                                     
these are the ppl who are going ack home on 26-5-2010.....

No comments:

Post a Comment