Saturday, January 1, 2011

happy new year!!! hello 2011...

hello 2011... goodbye 2010..... although now is brand new year of January, i just hope tat this year might be my sweet sweet year... and good luck year.... wooow..... 
thats all i just wish for....
my new year resolution was...
  1. Must complete my assignments.... no late submit... ;)
  2. if have bf, i'll have a good and nice relationship with him....
  3. camera??? NIKON 3100 or LOMO?? ^.^
  4. this year not only wear slipper... atleast wear high heel shoes... [ 4 inch ] if possible, 5 inch also can.. 
  5. when go KL, must buy enough enough stuff that i want..... lolx...
  6. no hair cut for the year... although beging me, giving me 1 billion, i will not cut it... ;)
  7. must drive........
  8. go rain forest world music festival....

No comments:

Post a Comment