Thursday, January 6, 2011

boring stuff...

i feel soo boring right now.. 3 months holiday... for me... like 1 year holiday..... gosh.... i suddenly ns stuff.... omg.... when the first day i went there... i was crying... i miss home... i miss air-con..i miss my pillow... without pillow i cant even sleep well....
when finish bath... no hair dryer... luckily my hair was short... haix.... so mis my long hair...
wat am miss abt ns was...
the food... didnt i jux say tat??oops... the podrige... i like it.. nice...
the menembak... omg... ilove it... using M16 gun... i want shoot M16 gun again.... i love it...
my fren.... some im lost contact of them.... miss them alot... some i meet them... yet my o019 contact cant use it anymore..... when expired, i didnt go reload it... if not mistaken still have atleast 30 plus.... woow... if possible, transfer to my 016 number... lolx..
haix... jux left few more weeks than wanna chinese new year already..... omg...
i already bought my first day cny shirt... jux 19.90... how pretty my baject was... ;)
heheheee.... ^.^v

No comments:

Post a Comment