Sunday, February 13, 2011

S.U.N.D.A.Y.... [my day..]

today i went to Spring.... need to change mum shoe that bought yesterday... then and went to ta kiong for buying banny stuff.. and also for my love stuff.....
i carry and went to the MPH book store i look like old aunt... Gosh~
i should take the padini concept store beg... i mean shopping beg.... lmao... then i look lke young teenage... 
first time of being choose the apple... carrot... damn.... my first time... i also nt really sure how it look fresh? nt fresh... inside have worm.... swt... being so regret for didnt learn hw to choose apple...or any other fruit... nw.. i should learn from my mum... lmao... hw if nxt tme i study overseas.. no one.. or other family members helping me choose the apple... whether is fresh.. nt fresh.. or die... lolest... 
soon school sesion start... am abit scared.... jux scared for the design study 1.. am nt really  at drawing....  shit.... sorry ya... being so rough ......  hope u guys dont mind ya... lolest...
haix.. tmrw is valentine day am dunno wat am i gonna do... as i knw  was that morning my time still the same... clean and sweap my room... and afternoon watch my drama.... from 12pm untill 5:30pm... lmao... nt all the time...
here's my tv timetable...
12pm-1pm korea drama
1:30pm-2:30 pm was the local drama...
2:30pm untill 3:30pm was the hong kong drama... funny and nice....
3:30 untill 4:30pm i didnt watch.. mum said nt very nic...compare to previous.... so i skip it....
4:30 - 5:30pm is a nce drama... abt make up... tmrw gonna be a competition.... abt make up... ama nt gonna miss it... lmao... nice drama adelyn law nt gonna miss it out... 
soo hungry... am still havent ate my lauch and dinner.... haix..... no food .... hungry~~~~
nw ama eating.... finally... am eating the ngeria food.... although am nt really good at it.... i jux eat the chicken... although have fish, prawns, chicken... ama alergic to prawns... fish nt look like fish.... lolest... then all i can eat is fish....only food tat i can eat...haix.... then i eat the biscuit... still hungry.... maybe i wanna go home cook mee maggie... 
haix.... mee i can cook only.... other food,..... i cant.... even cook the rice.... weird right??? lmao...
some of my fren they can cook... nt me... cant dunno hw to cook... haix... lousy hor??? even my fren [LIMKOKWING] they can cook... make sushi... cook like fried rice..... i knw hw to make sushi... jux didnt have the container only... i knw the ingredients... and didnt have the  container to make the shape...

No comments:

Post a Comment