Sunday, June 5, 2011

3 more to welcome final weekkk...

woooow... 3 weeks left then i study for LIMKOKWING UNIVERSITY FOR 1 YEAR!!!!!!!!!!! HUAT ahhh
 
me myself also cant believe it toooooo...LOL...... ahahahahaaaa...... 
next sem 3.... gonna be step into year 2.... woooow
senior [sem3] said is gonna be very hard..... wanna cry for that...... :'(

hope the lecturer cant meringankan bebean kita lahh hor.....
 just hoping and pray that am not gonna doing some coorperation with design student anymore!!!! 
i mean at LIMKOKWING only.... just stress me up saja... hahahahahahahaaa

right nw jux blog, no FB... i dont wanna once i online : pop pop pop pop pop sound..... tension lah i... except i find some1 chat...like my bf and my cousin.... espically my cousin. fun girl to chit chat .....
hear some some nigerian guy song... espically very talented guy.... Young stunna... 

here are some picture of him... 


 award winning best director for African Entertainment music award 2011.... 
congratz...... to young stunna...!!!! ;)

here are some of his song.... 
MUST PLAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
enjoy.... hear with headphones...  beats untill u dead...

No comments:

Post a Comment