Sunday, May 22, 2011

left few more days

just left few weeks to go then holiday for me...wooohoooo.... i have offically study at LIMKOKWING UNIVERSITY OF CREATIVE TECHNOLOGY FOR 1 YEARS....how cool was that huhh??? heheheheee
cant believe it.... huhuhuhhhhuuuuuuu....

nw just been busy with assignment, presentation, exam..... arrgghhhh hope can pass
i dont want fail.... i just wanna pass only.... heheheee pray~~~

haix...... i wanna cut my hair... nt knowing what kind of hair style i want to cut....
wait a minutes... i just want to cut front hair
nt behind or any side hair.... just only my finge...heheheeee
mandy said sarawak plaza downstair salon can be trust... ok... i will go have a try at there...
hope they can give the best what i want for my hair

my boy also want me to cut my hair
to have a new look for myself.... i think sooo.... heheheeee.....

he told me that try something like dye.... and blown hair..... heheheeee...
lol....
i have some several example.. i found it from my fren hair style... like.... melissa wee sister... melina... and another is umie... i also like her hair style.... cool and punk... and stay cute too.... that makes melike her hair style soo much.....

No comments:

Post a Comment